P2P group has released “Autodesk Maya LT 2018″. Enjoy!
Description: Autodesk has released Maya LT 2018, the latest version of its cut-down edition of Maya for games artists. The update adds new sculpting features including support for topological symmetry and vector displacement map stamping, and iterates on recent updates to the UV Editor, Graph Editor and Time Editor.
About Autodesk Maya LT. Autodesk Maya LT is a cost-effective 3D animation and modeling software built for professional indie game makers. Features in Maya LT are designed to help make each step of the 3D creative process faster for experienced 3D artists and easier to learn for new users. Using a 3D tool and working in an environment that shows 3D art as it appears in-game helps indie game makers work more efficiently and allows for better re-use of artistic content. With a proven set of 3D creative tools, artists are empowered to realize the full creative potential of their game design.
About Autodesk. Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone—from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists—uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
What’s new in Maya LT 2018:
- Sculpting: support for symmetrical sculpting and vector displacement maps
- Modelling: new Circularize command and workflow improvements
- UV editing: further iterations to the redesigned UV Editor
- Graph Editor: workflow improvements and new options to set custom colours
- Other animation features: further updates to the Time Editor
- Rigging: new Visibility mode for rig controls, faster rig evaluation
- Lighting and shading: improved spot lights, transparency-mapped shadows in the viewport
- Other changes: more UI customisation, workflow tweaks to the Node Editor and Script Editor
Release Names: Autodesk.Maya.LT.2018-P2P
Size: 1.4 GB / 703.9 MB
Links: Homepage –
NFO – NTi
Download WIN: SUPRAFILES – RAPIDGATOR
Download MAC: SUPRAFILES – RAPIDGATOR